Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Ice Storm...


Just a brief post to explain the lack of posts this week. It's been a particularly busy week at the Smith household and I have found myself using large portions of the time I would normally reserve for blogging and research in the futile effort of digging my car from its icy tomb.

I finally succeded sometime this afternoon in getting it free.

I will try to get a few listings up before the weekend so people have an idea of what's going on this weekend - although considering the condition of the back roads, staying in certainly seems like a viable option. That being said, I will be daytripping down to Culpeper, VA this Saturday and will return with a review of the town and at least one of its dining establishments for your perusal.

For you long-range planners, check out FredNet for a big to-do next weekend. I'll add my own reminder of the event next week.

No comments: