Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Been A Busy Week

Sorry, but the last week has been very busy. I have several things to get up on the blog this week including information about events in Timonium and Lancaster for bourbon/beer/bbq and bicycling enthusiasts respectively, as well as information about a blues performance in downtown Frederick this weekend. More on all later.

I just wanted to mention there will be the occasional week like this where I won't be able to get around to posting as often as I would like - for example, this week I was under deadline for an article I was working on for Wine Business Monthly (sorry, but the paying gigs have got to come first). I don't know when the article will run, but it deals with the impact of a Supreme Court ruling from two years ago on the Maryland and Virginia wine industries.

For anyone that followed my writing while I was at the Gazette, you will be familiar with what I am talking about. For those of you unfamiliar, let me know and I will provide some insight into the issues at hand.

No comments: